[dokuwiki] Re: CSS changes

  • From: Anika Henke <a.c.henke@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 20:01:12 +0200

Ben Coburn wrote:

One of the patches I just pulled in appears to make a change to the padding of the edit section buttons. The edit section buttons now seem to have the same padding as normal buttons, which makes them distractingly large (in my opinion). Was this an intentional change to the CSS?

Sorry, just sent a patch.

For your (and others') information:
For ensuring only intentional margins and paddings on all elements, I resetted them by
* { padding: 0; margin: 0; }
And afterwards removed all then unnecessary "margin:0" and "padding:0".

In this case I overlooked that the margin and padding of the section edit button was for overriding those same styles for the general button ...

I hope that was the only thing I overlooked. Please report any of those errors you may find.