[dokuwiki] Blog plugin or showing "recent articles"

  • From: Helge Kaltenbach <helgekaltenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwikilist <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 11:13:46 +0100

Hello everyone,

I'm playing around with dokuwiki right now and I was wondering  if anyone can
give me a hint how to get it working the
way I want it to work:
I'm using the wiki to publish different kind of articles. It's not really a
blog, kind of, but it's not only commenting
on certain things but also publishing self written texts of all kind.
I'm using the mmClean template by Zenzire (great work! :) ), because it already
brings me one important feature: all
"edit", "login" etc buttons are removed, if not logged in.

What I'm looking for right now:
A plugin or feature to show the last x articles of selected namespaces on my
start.txt - shouldn't be too hard to do
myself, I know. I'll play around a little more and perhabs someone can give me
a hint.

Thanks in advance

helge