[dokuwiki] Re: Automatic Namespace Indexing?

  • From: "Metz, Bobby" <Bobby.Metz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 14:27:14 -0500

> > What I'd like is for the index page inside the root of each namespace to
> > contain a table of all pages inside of it... Is that possible? So when I
> > navigate to CPG:Projects:Index, I should see a list of any project that
> > I've created inside of the namespace.
>
> You could create such a page (manually) within each namespace and use
> the indexmenu plugin (http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:indexmenu) to
> create a nice sitemap in each of them.

Ryan,

You should also take a look at http://www.dokuwiki.org/plugin:alphaindex

I use this to auto index customer documentation namespaces for my network.
They're all single level namespaces beyond the parent one but alphaindex does
allow you to configure the level to which you wish to index, if memory serves,
so a multi-level namespace is doable as well.

Bobby