[dokuwiki] Auth backend with User Manager Plugin

  • From: "Leah" <leah@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 23:55:52 +0100

Hi,

I've been updating my SMF auth backend for the latest dokuwiki version, and
I have it working fine for login. But a little confused at the User
Management menu options in Admin.

It's giving me an extra item in the list of Admin options with an empty list
item/link in the source where "User Manager" text was, and the error msg for
functions like createUser don't display, it just seems to reload the page
and do nothing.

I'm seeing the Add User option. Ideally, it would be nice if these options
weren't displayed at all for an external database backend. Is there a way
that I can prevent them displaying via the backend? I'd have thought that
setting cando['addUser'] to false might do that, but it doesn't.

Perhaps the best thing in this case might be to delete the User Manager
Plugin if it's not to be used?

Advice much appreciated, thanks.

Leah

Ps. Apologies for having sent a duplicate message to this list previously,
was accidental/unintentional, sorry. :-/