[dokuwiki] Re: Arctic Template Problem?

  • From: Ferdinand Soethe <sammler@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2007 12:41:03 +0200

Did that and forded reloaded both pages but problem remains.
javascript error still "opener.insertTags is not a function"
listing lines 1071 and 1344 in js.php.

Now I've tried using FF without Plugins and found that it works.
Will go back an try to find out which plugin is to blame.

Thanks for your help,
Ferdinand