[dokuwiki] Announce: New DokuVimKi Release (the DokuWiki vim plugin)

  • From: Michael Klier <chi@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 12:49:25 +0200

Hi folks,

I just released a new version of dokuvimki [1], a vim plugin that allows you
to edit wiki pages of a remote DokuWiki instance using the XMLRPC API. This is
a complete rewrite of the initial plugin I wrote somewhen in 2008 and comes
with a lot more features:

        - syntax highlighting
        - filebrowser-like tree to navigate the wiki
        - command mode auto-completion for wiki pages!!!
        - insert mode omni-completion for wiki links and media files!!!
        - file uploads
        - revisions
        - diff mode
        - page and media search with support for regular expressions
        - and more ...

In order to use it you'll need a recent development version of DokuWiki, the
dokuwikixmlrpc python module [3] and vim with python support (should be the
case for most distributions).

I hope it is of use for some of you :-). If you run into any problems please
let me know!

Cheers,
        Michael

[1] http://chimeric.de/projects/dokuwiki/dokuvimki