[dokuwiki] An Additional AUTH levels?

  • From: Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 13:00:17 +0100

Hi,

I realise excessive permissions and control goes somewhat against the spirit of wiki's. However I received an email today from a Dokuwiki user which prompted these ideas...

Is there any requirement for an additional authorisation level - a level with some admin privileges in relation to some parts of the wiki.

e.g.
- AUTH_OWNER - confers the ability to set ACL for other users to that page/namespace
- a user belongs to somegroup_admin group. This group has the ability to alter the memberships of somegroup.

Cheers,

Chris