[dokuwiki] Alphaindex plugin and last update

  • From: Francois Sabot <francois.sabot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 13:38:10 +0200

Hi guys

I've already launch the question on the user forum, but it may be faster here ^^:

Since the last update, I have this recurring error in all the pages using the alphaindex plugin:

   >  Fatal error: Call to undefined function: utf8_str_replace() in
   /WIKIPLACE/lib/plugins/alphaindex/syntax.php on line 216

Line 216 is

      >      $pageName = utf8_str_replace('_', ' ', $pageName);

So, as this wiki is in french, maybe here is the pb... Can someone help me ?

Cheers

Francois

Francois Sabot, PhD

Be realistic. Demand the Impossible.
www.wikiposon.org
Transposable Elements in Plant Genomes Group
Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes
UMR 5096 - CNRS/UPVD/IRD
52, Avenue P. Alduy
F-66860 Perpignan
France