[dokuwiki] AW: Re: handling large tables

  • From: Andreas.Trawoeger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "dokuwiki" <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:43:10 +0200

Hi!

My problem with dokuwiki isn't creating tables my problem is how to maintain
them in a sane way?

In a network documentation you have lots of small minimalistic changes every
day. For that reasons most network documentation do suck (ours does too),
because they are always out of date.

So what I'm looking for is a system that does allow to update the documentation
literally after you plugged in the network cable.

Docuwiki is quite usefull for this task, because it can be used by multiple
user with almost any device (it even does work on my Blackberry) and is quite
easy to use.

Only thing I'm missing is an easier way to change a table entry in row 6,
column 27 from 'foo' to 'bar'.

Having to use an external tool for that would make things a lot more
complicated (= nobody will do it).

cu andreas

Mit freundlichen BlackBerry Grüssen

Andreas Trawöger