[dokuwiki] Re: AW: Re: AW: Minimal DokuWiki on a Stick

  • From: Kim Gräsman <kim.grasman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:40:18 +0100

Matthias,

>> Do I just delete the respective files, and everything keeps running
> anyway?
>
> Yes, give it a try. At least the lang/-files can be deleted w/o any issues.

Thanks, that worked perfectly!

>> What about other inc/ stuff -- things like SimplePie.php is probably not
>> something I'll need...
>
> I don't know. But imho it's not worth to operator such small files out of
> the DW core.

Yeah, probably true. It stood out as one of the biggest remaining
after everything else had gone., but 300K isn't too bad.

Geshi, at 2.7MB, would be nice to reduce or get rid of, I'm not sure I
did that correctly when I tried. Maybe I can just delete the language
formatters I don't care about (i.e. most).

Thanks for your prompt help!

- Kim