[dokuwiki] Re: ACTION_ACT_PREPROCESS and act_clean

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 18:46:20 +0200

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:56:14 +0100
Chris Smith <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For my own stuff, I prefer to use an array and assign the key rather
> than the button value.
>
> e.g.  <input type="submit" name="do[login]" value="<lang str>" />
> $ACT = key($_REQUEST['do']);
>
> perhaps dokuwiki could change to use the same method?

You're right, of course. I just pushed a patch to change it. Can
everyone please carefully check if I didn't break any action?

This kind of stuff really should have been tested in a RC, but I think
this is an important hook and it should be in the next release to avoid
having people to create wacky workarounds in theri plugins.

http://www.splitbrain.org