[dokuwiki] ACL: how to restrict the rights of a given user

  • From: Samuel Degrande <Samuel.Degrande@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 17:22:10 +0200

Hi.

I would like to define an ACL that way ('thisuser' is in the group 'mygroup') :

oneNS.* @mygroup 1
oneNS.* thisuser 0

The idea is to restrict the rights of a given user in a given namespace.

I use htaccess authentication, and with this backend all users are in a
common group (here, it is 'mygroup'), automatically added by the
htaccess backend. Thus, there is no way, I think, to remove 'thisuser'
from 'mygroup'.

I looked at inc/auth.php. There is no precedence of user's acls to
group's acls.

So, is there a way to do what I need, or do I need to patch
inc/auth.php ?

Shouldn't user acls be more restrictive than group acls ?