[dokuwiki] ACL and the mediamanager

  • From: Maialen Otaegi <siameiz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki freelists <dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:45:43 +0200

I wrote this two months ago,

"I've come across a problem with the ACL and the mediamanager. I've got a
closed wiki. I've set permissions to none for @ALL and then given each user
permissions until delete in some articles. Imagine there's a person who has
permissions set to delete in article "pages:article1". if that person tries to
upload a mediafile, the mediamanager wouldn't allow, because that person hasn't
got permissions to upload files to the namespace "pages". " and I don't want to
give the user permissions to the namespace pages as there are more articles and
namespaces there.

is there any way to solve this problem? I've read the ACL tutorial many times
but I can't get a solution.

Consejos para seducir ¿Puedes conocer gente nueva a través de Internet?
¡Regístrate ya!
http://contactos.es.msn.com/?mtcmk=015352