[dokuwiki] Re: 2006-03-09c reports itself as 2006-03-09b

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 10:00:53 +0200

Great! Just one note, did something change in how your files are
downloaded from your site? I currently use:

http://www.splitbrain.org/_media/projects/dokuwiki/dokuwiki-2006-03-09d.tgz

As the direct url to grab the file from, but that doesn't appear to work
anymore. I need this to work in order to verify that source grabbing
script gets it properly (for Gentoo). I noticed that if I used the full
url that's given on the site (with all the php params in it) it works.
That's going to be a royal pain from our side if thats the case.

Was a problem with the rewrites. It should work now again.