[dokuwiki-teams] [release-team mostly, but all others are welcomed to be greeted :)] I'm on!

  • From: develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:40:33 +0200

Hi everybody!

Seeing that my fellow members of the release team already are heavy on
duty, I found some time bringing me in.

@Frank from the infrastructure team: We should get going as well.

Speaking of which: does anybody have something important for the
infrastructure team right now?

A suggestion: What about "private" team mailing lists, so that we're not
spamming the other teams with our internal blablabla? Is the "one
list"-idea something planned or just came out of "let's start it this way"?

I think, we should have the dokuwiki-teams list as a list, that gets
mail when we're thinking outside the box now and then. But all other
"team interna" can be read from the individual mailing list archives...
What do you think?

@All other teams: Now comes blabla from the release team, so you can
safely skip.

Release team folks, please have look at our team site!

I've documented the way, Zimbra is doing release management as some kind
of proposal. Please have a look at it and tell me what you think.

How far are we with Lazy Sunday? Is there something to do for me? I've
read Adrian's mail and agree to the deprecation of points 1 and 4
(because I didn't even know, that there were old config file formats :)
). I can't say something about the other points. That's something for
the template teams mostly as I expect more detailed browser knowledge of
them.

When exactly was the freeze (commit id), so I could have a look over the
code after it?

@All people, that were heavily using the dokuwiki git: How are we
working there? I come from svn, so I'm mainly all about having a stable
trunk, a release development branch and an unstable development branch.
How are we organized?

Thanks everybody.

Kind regards
Dennis