[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [plugin & template]: Market yourself in next DokuWiki newsletter]

  • From: Myron Turner <turnermm03@xxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 07:32:37 -0600

The plugin team have a watching eye on the plugin namespace and
tries continuously to improve the quality of the pages. One of
our main tasks is currently to apply the new plugin-page template
structure to existing pages. Parallel to that, we are restructuring
the pages of the most popular plugins to appear them more convenient
to the user. Since we are currently outnumbered by the huge amount of
plugins, we are always looking for new (technical&  non-technical) member
who are interested in working with us, to bring on these essential
DokuWiki area.
----

Here is an attempt to shorten the above; it also makes a few idiomatic changes:

The plugin team monitors the plugin namespace and tries continuously to improve the quality of the pages. One of our main tasks currently is to apply the new plugin-page template structure to existing pages. Parallel to that, we are restructuring the pages of the most popular plugins to be more user-friendly. Because of the huge number of plugins, we are always looking for new (technical & non-technical) members who are interested in working with us, to upgrade this essential DokuWiki area.

Myron

--
Myron Turner
http://mturner.org/