[dokuwiki-teams] Re: [all] Teams-Task-Handling | [infrastructure] open tasks

  • From: Frank Jørgensen <frank@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 13:01:14 +0100

> Now, for the infrastructure team: Please have a look at it. Is anybody else
> doing some of "my" tasks right now or should I fire right away?

I'm not working on any of the tasks at the moment - so as far as I'm
concerned, you can throw yourself at it anytime you like :)

Will you do all the Backup "sub-bullet" tasks as well?

Anyway, I'll be having a look at some of the remaining tasks next week
- where I have a couple of evenings off.

--
Frank Jørgensen