[dokuwiki-teams] [Everyone] Beginning with Infrastructure team

  • From: develop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: dokuwiki-teams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Oct 2010 20:49:07 +0200

Hi!

I also made some changes to the infrastructure team. Frank, please read.

One question to everybody: What team is responsible for the current
Dokuwiki-setup, structure, used code, used plugins, etc.? I would
suggest the infrastructure team.

My question is because I'd like to embed statistics (like written in the
tasks on our page) and so I have to embed something into the code (or
simply place something into the docroot, I don't know yet). Who can I
ask for that?

Kind regards
Dennis