[dokuwiki-i18n] french translation efforts

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:21:03 +0200

Hi!

Today were a lot of French translations for parts of the DokuWiki manual
added. That's really great!

But I have a request: We currently have three French syntax pages at
wiki.splitbrain.org:

http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:syntax_fr
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:translations:fr:syntax
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/wiki:fr:syntax

It would great if they could be joined into one wiki:fr:syntax and then
linked from wiki:mulitlanguage.

Andi

PS: Phillipe I added you on CC because I found your mail at wiki:fr:note
and guessed you are the one who added all the pages today. I encourage
you to join the dokuwiki-i18n mailing list which is where all
localisation related stuff is discussed.