[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Various Calendars

  • From: Saroj Dhakal <lotusnagarkot@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 11:43:34 +0530

It is better if we could implement our own calender . In Nepal we use
our own calendar(official) that is different from AD
(International).the concept of localization is to  make  feel  user's
nativeness in the site/application. If he has to compromise in the
calendar then that may affect the feeling .
Thanks and Regards