[dokuwiki-i18n] Romanian language file

  • From: Razvan Deaconescu <razvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Aug 2013 13:11:56 +0300

Hello, everyone!

I've did an update of the Romanian version of the language file in
DokuWiki (inc/lang/ro/lang.php). There were several bad translations and
inconsistencies. The new file is here[1] and the diff is here[2].

I saw Andi mentioned a link for the translation interface[3]; should I
use that? Should I contact the initial authors (Tiberiu Micu, Sergiu
Baltariu, Emanuel Andrasi, Marius Olar)?

Furthermore, there are several inconsistencies in the English version of
the language file as well (inc/lang/en/lang.php):
* the use of E-mail and email (dash and no dash)
* using both "admin" and "Wiki Admin"
* using capitals and not using capitals for second and third words
* using DokuWiki and Dokuwiki
* using exclamation mark, dot and nothing at the end of
sentences/phrases
How should these inconsistencies be solved?

[1] http://pastebin.com/yPVxWdBc
[2] http://pastebin.com/NLk3JsUJ
[3]
http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.dokuwiki.internationalization/265