[dokuwiki-i18n] Preparations for new release

  • From: Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 13:52:05 +0100

Hi!

I'm currently working on the last steps to release a new Version of
DokuWiki and there are several things that need translation. A full list
of all missing strings is available at
http://wiki.splitbrain.org/langcheck.php

To translate them, please get a current development version either with
darcs or just download the current snapshot from
http://dev.splitbrain.org/download/snapshots/dokuwiki-latest.tgz

There are some things I want to point out:

DokuWiki's administration backends are now implemented as plugins. Each
plugin has it's own language strings in lib/plugins/<pluginname>/lang/ -
I'd like to have translations for all plugins distributed together with
DokuWiki, but if this is too much work for you then concentrate on the
core translation files in inc/lang only.

When you translate the admin pugins, feel free to leave out the
translation of the config options in the config manager.

There are some changes in the existing translations that need your
attention as well:

$lang['del_confirm'] was changed to be more general. It is used in
several places now, sometimes refering to a single item, sometimes to
multiple.

The newpage.txt should be adjusted to fix this bug:
http://bugs.splitbrain.org/?do=details&id=233

The same applies to the searchpage.txt as stated in
http://bugs.splitbrain.org/?do=details&id=671

Andi