[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: New language strings for translation available

  • From: FELTZ Vincent <psycho@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 15:06:27 +0200

Hi Matthias,

Sorry, I'm not used to dealing with GitHub, so here's the french version for the Media Manager localization strings :
http://pastebin.com/gCWGYyQt

Hope this helps,

Vincent 'psycho' FELTZ

Le 11/09/2011 14:33, Matthias Schulte a écrit :
Hi all,

through the merge of the new Media Manager [1] DokuWiki got some new
localization strings.
In order to improve the localization level till the new release, I prepared
a list which strings have
to be translated in the current existing localizations (except de and
de-informal).

For a complete overview, see: http://pastebin.com/VdCRdyKN
The file inc/lang/en/uploadmail.txt has also been edited. (Text line: "Old
revision")

It would be nice, if you could send language updates through the github
repository. The alternative
way is to send them to the mailinglist and I'll push them to the repo.

Thanks!

Regards
Matthias

[1]