[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: New Translation Interface

  • From: Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes <fgguimaraes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 06:41:29 -0300

Hi Andi and others,

Andreas Gohr <andi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

>in case you haven't noticed, we have a new interface up at
>http://translate.dokuwiki.org

Just tested ir on my tablet and it worked very well! Liked it very much. I'll
try to finish the other untranslated pt-br strings today.

>And additionally not only DokuWiki can be translated with it but
>DokuWiki plugin authors can register their plugins for translation as
>well.

This is great! I'll try to organize a translation team here to take care of it.

Best regards,

Frederico
--
E-mail enviado do meu celular Android usando K-9 Mail. Por favor, desculpe
minha brevidade.