[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: Dutch translation

  • From: Wouter Schoot <wouter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:34:19 +0200

Wouter Schoot wrote:
- lib/plugins/revert/lang

While translating this file, I stumbled upon:

"To find a list of spammy pages first enter a search string (eg. a
spam URL), then confirm that the found pages are really spam and
revert the edits."

This states somehow that to find a LIST, you need to enter a search string, confirm and revert, however, this process restores the pages, instead of just giving you a list. I find it a bit of a curiousity but English is not my native language so I translated this into Dutch as well using this format/syntax.

I would suggest to change it to: "_To revert the spam attack, you can use the search box _to find a list of spammy pages. First enter a search string (eg. a spam URL), then confirm that the found pages are really spam and revert the edits." or something like that.

Wouter

--
Er was eens een boer. Hij had 3 koeien, 2 witte en 1 witte.
Maar dat gaf niet, want de koe gaf ook niet.  De boer vond een