[dokuwiki-i18n] Dutch translation

  • From: Wouter Schoot <wouter@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2007 20:52:39 +0200

Hey all!

Since i've been using dokuwiki at work and made the switch from mediawiki to dokuwiki at home as well, I felt like contributing a bit when Andi posted about this translation tool on irc.

I'm Wouter Schoot, 25 years all. I graduated computer science in february and am working fulltime as project manager.

Being Dutch myself, I thought I'd translate some of the langfiles, starting with the following three, since nothing has been translated so far.

- lib/plugins/usermanager/lang
- lib/plugins/plugin/lang
- lib/plugins/revert/lang

Wouter

--
Er was eens een boer. Hij had 3 koeien, 2 witte en 1 witte.
Maar dat gaf niet, want de koe gaf ook niet.  De boer vond een