[dokuwiki-i18n] Re: DokuWiki Translation Builder (beta) [zh]

  • From: Grzegorz Żur <grzegorz.zur@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokuwiki-i18n@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 20:44:09 +0200

ZDYX wrote:
Hi Andi,
Thank you for this useful tool, but I have a problem. The downloaded TGZ pack is very strange - the size of this pack is 13.7 KB, but the unzipped content show 0 bytes, and all the files become folders (as shown in the attached screenshot). By the way, an autosave function for DokuWiki Translation Builder is expected, 'cause web browser is not so stable as it should be. :)
I've attached the updated Chinese language files for the latest version of DokuWiki. Best wishes,

--
ZDYX
http://zdyx.org/

The file you attached works fine for me (Gnome File Roller). I think Andy can use it.

The problem is the file extension. It is "tgz" (Gzipped Tar) not "zip".

The solution would be to save file on disk. Then, use some other tool, maybe Total Commander will do.

--
Grzegorz Żur