[dokujclient] Some upcoming changes

  • From: Guillaume Turri <guillaume.turri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dokujclient@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 22:25:19 +0200

Hi,

I'm going to apply several modifications on DokuJClient:

1- I'm going to split it into two distinct components because it
didn't make much sense to have the code of the xmlrpc client, and the
cli client in the same jar

2- The build will depend on some artifacts available in JCenter but
not in maven central.
Actually with the last version of Dokuwiki (Detritus), we need the
last version of aXMLRPC (1.8.1) which has a fix for the date
deserialization, and this version is only available on jcenter [1]

It's already possible to get a glimpse at those changes on the dev branch [2]

Regards,
Guillaume

[1]: https://bintray.com/timroes/maven/aXMLRPC/view
[2]: https://github.com/gturri/dokuJClient/tree/dev