[dmusofties] Re: Who has signed up?

  • From: Stuart Brady <sdbrady@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 15:54:03 +0100

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 02:25:22PM +0100, Paul Kennerley wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> There doesnt seem to be any way of knowing who has
> signed up to the mailing list (if there is, can
> someone let me know how). So if anyone has signed up,
> how about introducing yourself perhaps saying what
> year you graduated, and what you're doing at the
> moment.

Hi everyone,

I'm Stuart, and I graduated in 2005.

I'm at the end of an MSc Course at the moment (Multimedia Communications
Engineering).  No idea what I'm going to do next. :)

Just got my second semester results.  I didn't do brilliantly, but I
somehow managed to get 100% in one of the exams.  I didn't expect that!

Cheers,
--
Stuart Brady