[dmusofties] Re: Testing

  • From: "Nick Adamson" <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 13:42:06 +0100

Hi.

I think Paul has it just about write, keep it under our own control.

If you've not used freelists before you can also use this list as a
message board type thing, just sign in to freelists, set your delivery
to know mail and then just use the website to read and post, It still's
goes to everyone.

Cheers.
Nick.