[dmusofties] Re: Moving house and work

  • From: <Nick.Adamson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 08:56:05 +0100

Hi Jen.

Good luck with the move.
Who are you going to be working for?

Cheers.
Nick.

-----Original Message-----
From: dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dmusofties-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jennifer Freeman
Sent: 28 April 2008 19:26
To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dmusofties] Moving house and work

Just to let everyone know that I've got a new job as an embedded
software engineering in the field of digital television.
It also means that I'll be leaving Leicester for West Yorkshire.

I'll send updated contact details in a little while (my email is now
this one)

Regards,
Jennifer Freeman

This email and any files attached are intended for the addressee and may
contain information of a confidential nature. If you are not the intended
recipient, be aware that this email was sent to you in error and you should not
disclose, distribute, print, copy or make other use of this email or its
attachments. Such actions, in fact, may be unlawful. In compliance with the
various Regulations and Acts, General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited reserves
the right to monitor (and examine for viruses) all emails and email
attachments, both inbound and outbound. Email communications and their
attachments may not be secure or error- or virus-free and the company does not
accept liability or responsibility for such matters or the consequences
thereof.  General Dynamics United Kingdom Limited, Registered Office: 100 New
Bridge Street, London EC4V 6JA. Registered in England and Wales No: 1911653.