[dmusofties] Re: Fwd: Urgent - C# Developer - West Midlands

  • From: Paul Kennerley <kennerley_paul@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dmusofties@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:02:53 +0100 (BST)

Hi Michael

Why not apply yourself? You know a bit of C# dont you?
Dont be put off by the recruitment agencies
requirements. They often have very little idea
regarding technical IT skills, and the often over
specify what their client wants.

Paul

--- Michael Timoney <hells_weapon@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Am i the only person who finds companies that offer
> bribe you into recommending them to your Freinds &
> Family suspect?
>
> Anyhow if anyones interested

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use" ? The
Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html