[diybiospace] Re: Saturday 25 July for next get together?

  • From: Jenny Molloy <jcmcoppice12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "diybiospace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <diybiospace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2015 20:31:25 +0100

Thanks Ian! I've advertised the event on the namespace and synbio meetup
sites this afternoon. I'm going to order some sensors so people can make
water/air quality sensors as well if they want... Then work out how to
float them. I've done this before in Switzerland and its a fun hack
activity for people not so into molecular biology.

Jenny

On Friday, July 10, 2015, Ian McFarlane <ianmcfarlane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I’m putting a list of open tasks up on the OneNote today, there’s only a
few at the moment but it will grow over the day hopefully. I sent a link
out on Mon so everyone should be able to see the OneNote.

Ian Mc

*From:* diybiospace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','diybiospace-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx');>