[diybiospace] Open Labware meeting 5pm Fri 15th MakeSpace

  • From: Ian McFarlane <ianmcfarlane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Jenny Molloy'" <jcmcoppice12@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Carlos Lugo \(TSL\)'" <Carlos.Lugo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 14:53:23 +0100

Hi,

As discussed at the last Hack the Lab meeting, for those interested in
designing/building the open source gel electrophoresis chamber and the bench
centrifuge, the plan is to meet up at MakeSpace at 5pm on Fri for further
discussion and work on the project. The next meeting after that will be at the
Hack the Lab session in the 6th Jun
(http://www.meetup.com/Makespace/events/222377763/). If anyone wants to TC into
the meeting let me know and I will _try_ my best to get something set up.

Apologies if you aren’t interested in this, we now have a mailing list for the
project set up but not everyone has had time to sign up to it yet (Tobey’s
instructions on how to are below). Future messages on the project will occur
though that route.

Regards,

Ian Mc

Mailing list joining instructions

Subscribers can join your list by sending email to
diybiospace-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'subscribe' in the Subject field OR by
visiting your list page at //www.freelists.org/list/diybiospace The
web-based administration suite allows you to add subscribers manually.