[diybiospace] OneNote

  • From: Ian McFarlane <ianmcfarlane@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <diybiospace@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 21:19:50 +0100

Hi,

I have put up a OneNote with some of my research notes that you should be
able to view and edit from the following link,

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view
<https://onedrive.live.com/redir?page=view&resid=DFFB5D445399861F!465&authke
y=!AItzndaPKGWuGRQ> &resid=DFFB5D445399861F!465&authkey=!AItzndaPKGWuGRQ

It's not meant to supplant the wiki but I find it much quicker for research
and discussion purposes. You should be able to use it from your browser
(Win/Mac/Linux) or if you are using Microsoft Office you should have a copy
of OneNote already.

I've been using it for a while so can deal with support queries.

Best,

Ian Mc