[discuss-fsugtsr] Fwd: Is anyone here Using gEDA

  • From: sooraj kenoth <soorajkenoth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Tcr <discuss-fsugtsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 14:36:19 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: V. Sasi Kumar
Date: 2011/3/22
Subject: [fsug-tvm] Re: Using gEDA
To: ilug-tvm <ilug-tvm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hope this mail I sent has reached our members. I remember seeing some
mails in the past about gEDA. There is an initiative to promote its use
in Indian academic institutions. If it is being used in any college in
Kerala or elsewhere, it would be helpful to learn from their experience.
That is the context in which I sent this mail. Can anyone give
information on its use in any institution?

Thanks
Sasi

--
Regards