[discuss-fsugtsr] A discussion on privacy in the digital world

  • From: Pirate Praveen <praveen@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: N@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: <discuss-fsugtsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, community <community@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Swathanthra Malayalam Computing" <discuss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 09:58:29 +0530

[follow ups on discuss-fsugtsr]

Hi,

I'm in Thrissur for next few days and I'm trying ton reach out to
maximum campuses here.

Today we have a discussion on privacy at GEC Thrissur. Join in if you
can make it.

http://www.meetup.com/Diaspora/Thrissur-IN/972092/

I would like fsugtsr to have monthly meetings so that we can keep the
community active on the ground. We can have different sessions for these
meetups so we can bring in new people as well.

Rigved Rakshit does this role nicely in Mumbai. Any volunteers here to
be coordinators for such meetups? All you have to do is fix a suitable
date and ask people to take sessions.

Also it would be good to have a page on http://thrissur.fosscommunity.in
Any volunteers to set that up as well?

Cheers