[Direttivo RIBES] I: ENSCONET Consortium - final minutes Cambridge meeting

  • From: "Costantino Bonomi" <costantino.bonomi@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <direttivo.ribes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 17:31:54 +0200

Da: Jonas Mueller [mailto:j.mueller@xxxxxxx]
Inviato: lunedì 8 aprile 2013 13:14
A: 'Adelaide Clemente'; 'Albert-Dieter Stevens (ad.stevens@xxxxxxxx)'; 'Alvaro
Bueno'; 'Angelino Carta'; 'Brita Stedje'; 'Catherine.Lambelet@xxxxxxxxxxx';
'Christini Fournaraki'; 'Costantino Bonomi'; 'Costas Thanos
(cthanos@xxxxxxxxxxx)'; 'Czesław Kozioł'; 'Elena Estrelles - UVEG'; 'Zippel,
Elke'; 'Gianni Bedini'; 'Rossi Graziano'; 'Jaromir.Kucera@xxxxxxxx'; 'Jerzy
Puchalski (bgpas@xxxxxxxx)'; 'sekretariat OBCZRB PAN'; 'M. Sulek LBG Kostrzyca
DK'; 'julicaujape@xxxxxxxxx'; 'julicaujape@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'Magdalena
Vicens'; 'Maïté Delmas (delmas@xxxxxxx)'; 'Marek Slovák';
'maria.martin.delpuerto@xxxxxx'; 'Marios Andreou'; 'Marko Hyvärinen'; 'Sandrine
Godefroid'; 'Orsenigo Simone'; 'Stéphane Rivière'; 'Zsigmond Vince'
Cc: 'aliciaroca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; Itziar Aginagalde; 'Denis LARPIN'; 'Karol
Marhold - SK'; Kώστας Καδής; 'reteribes@xxxxxxxxx'; 'm.mariotti@xxxxxxxx';
Thierry Helminger; 'Karl Georg Bernhardt'; 'Dr. Michael Kiehn'; Jon Iñaki
ZULAIKA ISASTI (jzulaika@xxxxxxxxxxxx); 'Joseba Garmendia Altuna'; Aggelos
Kyratzis (a.kyratzis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx); Teresa Gil Gil
Oggetto: ENSCONET Consortium - final minutes Cambridge meeting

Dear all

Many thanks for the comments that you have sent on the draft version of the
meeting minutes of the Cambridge meeting. I have incorporated these comments,
and am pleased to send you today the final version. The minutes go to the
meeting participants and to those ENSCONET Consortium members who did not
attend the meeting. Please forward this email to those colleagues in your
institutions who are interested in our network activities but who I did not
include in my list of recipients. I would like to ask you to use this document
as a basis for the ENSCONET Consortium activities over the next weeks and
months, in particular please read and follow the listed action points.

Best regards

Jonas

Dr. Jonas Mueller
International Co-ordinator