[directmusic] wav tracks, a pain... solutions?

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 12:45:34 -0000

Scott, I'd sure like to know what those bugs and their causes are

I'm working on a wav based project at the minute, but the wavs are not long
enough to cause any sync probs.  I may still put these in a DLS instrument
though, if it means it will be less problematic.

I have suffered the problems of wavs not playing and thought that I was just
being dumb, even though, logically I could not explain the lack of sound.

Paul