[directmusic] Re: versions...

  • From: "Scott Morgan (Volt)" <a-smorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:27:24 -0800

There were some enhancements in Producer.  Mainly the big push in DX9
was to reduce latency.  In theory content made in DX9 should work in
DX8, but I've heard of some weird cases. =20

Whoops, looks like I was right, people have had issues:
//www.freelists.org/archives/directmusic/01-2003/msg00064.html

-Scott Morgan

rights.