[directmusic] Re: loading and unloading via audio scripts

  • From: "Scott Morgan (Volt)" <a-smorg@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:15:41 -0800

That is correct.  DMP loads everything by default.  You can go into the
midi options page and turn off Custom DLS and GM DLS loading.  Then you
should be able to test your script's loading/unloading functionality
better.  I personally would always test my loading and unloading with
DMDemo since that better reflects the way things would be in a game.
Also, watch out for glitching while downloading/unloading content!  This
is a problem that was introduced in DX9.

-Scott Morgan

rights.