[directmusic] loading and unloading via audio scripts

  • From: Michael Sweet <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:02:26 -0500

In DirectMusic Producer only does the audio memory footprint always
load everything even though I manually loading and unloading using the
script itself?  For instance the memory usage still looks huge even
though I've de-selected the load at script start preferences, this is
how is supposed to work right?

In addition, when using multiple audiopaths created via an audioscript,
do you have to specify an audiopath you manually load/unload segments
into?

Thanks -

Michael Sweet