[directmusic] Re: directmusic Digest V1 #48

  • From: John Glynn <johnglynn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2002 09:24:47 -0400

Thanks to all for the terrific feedback on the matter concerning the role of
the composer and how much he/she should know when it comes to programming.
I am forwarding all of the comments to my team.  It will help.  In the
meantime I have some programing skill that I need to hone.  Like Saul, I did
some basic years ago, I mean like 1978 lol.  Since then I have gotten a
degree in classical music and have been recording and crap like that but no
programming.  I would like to have the control and I think the more I know
prog wise the more control I will have in the end result of the music.
Thanks again everyone.

John Glynn