[directmusic] Yahoogroup List Archival Complete

  • From: "Kenneth Young" <kcmyoung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 21:57:23 +0100

Hey folks,

I've finished archiving all the messages from Yahoogroups and Bjorn's majordomo
setup. They can be accessed via http://www.lynnemusic.com/directmusic/ . This
gives Bjorn the all clear to shut down the Yahoogroups list.

There's no search function (yet) and the messages appear in consecutive order
(they aren't nested), although any message which has replies has them listed at
the bottom of the message. They should be easy enough to follow...

Let me know what you think, any bright ideas etc.

Yours,

Kenneth C M Young
BMus Music Technology