[directmusic] Re: Set Volume of individual Segments

  • From: <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:04:11 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Andreas,

Nice to see you on this list. Was it my recommendation earlier that led
you to start exploring DirectMusic? :-) I hope so.

I don't know of a way to set a single volume value that is "global" for
the segment, but not "global" for the whole performance. If anybody else
knows, I'd be interested to find out this too.

Kind regards,
--
Bjorn Lynne
www.lynnemusic.com