[directmusic] Re: Set Variable to Object

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 16:32:10 -0800

I seem to remember a problem with AlignToSegment and Scripting.  I think it
always plays on a measure bounday if you do it from a script.  I can't
remember all the specifics.  What is the default boundary of the segment?  I
think it needs to be AtImmediate?

Oh,  I think the solution was to call sometihng like:

Segment.play AligntoSegment+AtImmediate+(whatever other boundary eg. AtBeat)

Sorry I'm all fuzzy, I just walked in the door from GDC.

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com