[directmusic] Re: Seeking salvation

  • From: "Scott Morgan" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 12:19:50 -0600

You can open my scripts/audiopaths up in DMP.

The DLS files aren't accessible since I've implemented a file protection
scheme on them.

As far as the exe goes, that can't be decompiled.   I generally (never so
far) don't give out the C++ source to DMDemo, but I do give advice from my
experiences in writing it.

For VBScript I download the help from MS:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/downloads/default.asp

Its under Web development/Windows Script/Windows Script 5.6 Documentation

The VBScript Fundamentals section in the Users Guide is the best stuff for
someone starting out, especially if its just for working with DMusic.

I once printed that entire section for a I gave a talk on scripting.  Oh,
<heh>, it looks like they added some stuff in.  Oh well, some of its useful,
some of its not.

-Scott Morgan
http://Morganstudios.com