[directmusic] Seeking salvation

  • From: "Paul Stroud" <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 13:18:07 -0000

Hi All,

Gradually getting my head around DMP, but I need to understand it all before
I can get anything finished.  It all seems a bit mysterious, like
deciphering hieroglyphics

I started one project and it seems to be going well, but I can't help
thinking that there is an easier way of doing things - I'm sure I'm creating
work-arounds with the little knowledge I have.

Looking at the FarmApp project hasn't helped that much as it is written in
VB, not AudioVB...       ....SO, CAN ANYONE POST PROJECTS ON A WEBSITE (OR
E-MAIL DIRECTLY TO ME) FOR EDUCATION PURPOSES???

I struggle with the help file (again, a bit cryptic) - any other help
sources out there?  Read a couple of things from MSDN and they were helpful
but I just need more.  The help file seems to assume the reader of a certain
knowledge, but what? VB?  All of VB? Or is spelling and grammar enough?

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!

Cheers all

Paul