[directmusic] Re: Runtime probs

  • From: "Ciaran Walsh" <ciaran@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 15:04:09 +0100

if you've done Runtime Save All on your project, runtime versions of all
your files will be saved out, regardless of whether they're embedded in the
script. The reason your script file is 816k is most likely because you have
the other stuff correctly embedded in it. You then only need the script
file, along with anything else that's not embedded, in your app.