[directmusic] Re: Just curious

  • From: Abhijit Patait <abhijit_patait@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: directmusic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 13:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

Recently released a software product (SwarMala) that I had been working on for
a while. Check out http://www.swarmala.com

I will be eternally grateful to the people on this list, who have been
extremely helpful during the software development.

Abhijit

Bjorn Lynne <bjorn.lynne@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Currently in the middle of ambient sound work which dmusic makes some
>really
>clever stuff possible. Figuring out Direct Music Producer has been a bear.
>They say it's got a steep learning curve, but I think a steep learning
>cliff
>is more accurate.

Hey, even I was able to learn it, so it can't have been that bad. ;-)

- Bjorn

--
Bjorn Lynne - Audio Manager - Team17 Software
Company web site: http://www.team17.com